Started Over 50 Years Ago, Priest Electric Offers Pump and Electric Motor Repair in Boise, all of Idaho, Nevada, and Oregon.
Priest Electric is also the leader in sales of NEW electric motors, pumps, mechanical seals and industrial packing.
Our expertly trained employees are the best in the business and are committed to achieving your complete satisfaction with each and every sale or rebuild.
Whether it’s a 5000 horsepower electric motor repair, or a 7 1/2 submersible dewatering pump, we have the shop capability, equipment, and the best people, to get the job done right.
Servicing Boise, all of Idaho, Nevada, and Oregon.
Licensed pump install spec contractor in Idaho and Oregon.
When you choose Priest Electric, you’re getting…
- Only The Highest Quality Products. We sell only the electric motors, motor controls, pumps, seals, and packing that we consider to be the best available on the market today. You’ll find a wide variety of new electric motors, pumps, fans, gearboxes, and more.
- Years Of Experience. With over 50 years in business, we have all the specialized tools and equipment to assure quality electric motor repair or pump of any type.
- Technical Superiority. No other shop in Boise, Idaho, Nevada, or Oregon can claim to have more experienced and well trained professionals than Priest Electric. Our experts are EASA certified and experienced with any type of electric motor repair, no matter how big or how small.
- Value Added Full Service.Priest Electric offers training workshops at our location and often times at your own job site. As our customer, we’ll work closely with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new or rebuilt electric motors, pumps, and any other related equipment.
- Customized Solutions. Our goal isn’t to just repair your electric motor or pump, we want to work with you to discover why the failure occurred, and reduce or eliminate similar failures in the future – saving you time and money.
- In House Machine Shop We have one of the biggest machine shops and best machinists in all of Idaho, Nevada, or Oregon.